Every few years or so I survey the guys about various Greenspan Cup details. I’ve been delinquent of late but got one out this year. Among the results:
- Guys want to go back to Kelowna, much to my chagrin
- Guys want to stay away from Chelan — again, much to my chagrin
- The average guy thinks Ahern, Whitaker, Benezra and Cheuk could speed it up a little. Actually, that same average guy thinks Cheuk could speed up a lot.
- A lot of guys want to go back to Kelowna and Sunriver. Way too many if you ask me.
- The vast majority of guys (16-5) are willing to pay more than $100-120 for three high-quality shirts.
- The average guy wants to to do a group restaurant dinner exactly once.